The Arlington Libraries Foundation is excited to support Acorn TV, an unlimited access platform to British shows and film. You can enjoy world-class mysteries, dramas, and comedies from Britain and beyond, on any web-connected device.
How to set up your account:
- Using your library card, set up an account at Acorn TV.
- After entering your library card number, complete the registration information and create a username and password for the service.
Using the service:
- After you create your account you will be able to use Acorn TV on a computer, via the app, or on your smart TV.
- Download the RBdigital app from your app store to use Acorn TV on your mobile device.
- Acorn TV provides users with a seven-day all access pass to Acorn TV. Still want to watch after seven days? Check out another pass and continue watching!
Questions about Acorn TV or other library services? Contact the library directly at email@example.com or call 781-316-3233. Leave a message and they will return your call.